Friday, February 19, 2010

affianced, betrothed committed, engaged



Jon and I have been dating for about one year, one month and two weeks.

We're getting married August 28th, 2010.

I'm not going to go all lovey-dovey here, I'll save that for Jon and the wedding.

I'll just say that our daily ten-hour workday separation is way too much time apart. Also, we're the only people who can talk about every one of the following topics to no end:

-languages
-travel
-other countries
-what we heard on NPR (Sorry NPR, I'm not planning to become a sustaining member)
-education
-how perfect/handsome/pretty/smart/funny/etc. the other one is
-the terribleness of winter
-the wonderfulness of Timber


See you in August.

2 comments:

Tricia and Michael said...

YAY!!!! i am so incredibly excited for you two!! I'm assuming he couldn't wait til you're in China or maybe he was trying to 'throw you off' but i would love to hear "how" he asked you if you aren't completely sick of telling the story yet. :) Let us know if there is anything we can do to help. (have i mentioned I LOVE weddings!!!??)

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

Yes, Yes, I agree with all that Trish said. Congrats, we're super happy for you two!!