Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Phrases I've heard in the past 72 hours.

I swear I've hear every single one of these phrases uttered in the past 72 hours, either to myself or to my co-workers.

-"My favorite book I read in the year 2005 was, "I Love You and I Do Love You," it's not a love story. It's about a husband and wife and she had a disease, but he loves her anyways."

-"Do you have any plans to starve yourself for your New Year's Resolution?"

-"That dog is not for eating. Pet."

-"If you could change any three things about Korea, what three things would you change?" *hostile silence* "I wouldn't change anything. Korea is perfect."

-"Your hair is very messy today. Do you ever wash your hair?"

-"You look awful today. What's wrong with you?"

-"My neighbor's rice cake is always larger than mine."

1 comment:

Michael Paul Bailey said...

Oddly enough, I'm going to have to agree with that last comment. My neighbor's rice cake IS always larger than mine.