Thursday, December 07, 2006

The problem with having a beautiful boyfriend.

Something that I never thought I would have a problem with is having a boyfriend who is too attractive. Way too attractive.

Think this isn´t a problem? I didn´t think so either. However, it is difficult for two reasons.

1- In the past, I´ve always had boyfriends who were pretty much on par with my looks, we were a good match, attractive wise. But with ChanHee, he´s just so amazingly handsome. I am constantly thinking to myself, why is he with me? He could have any Cosmo model girlfriend he wants. You´d think it would be enough that he wants to be with me to bolster my self-esteem, but it does the opposite, I don´t know why.

2- I´m not a jealous person, and I have never been a jealous girlfriend. However, how can girls not hit on my movie-star boyfriend? And how can he say no to these stunningly beautiful petite girls? Why would he WANT to say no to them?

No matter that however many girls approach him, he says no, no matter that he tells me how much he likes me all the time, no matter that he doesn´t think he´s all that handsome...it would just be a lot easier on me if he were just a little bit uglier.

No comments: