Sunday, April 06, 2008

ha ha!

So, like I've said before, I do this online dating thing. It's funny, a little fun, and below is a test people can take, just copy and paste it to go here and take a quiz to see how well you match me. Just FYI though, I wanted to see if it would work, so I took my own test, and I only match myself 69%. So I don't know how accurate it is.

Also, before you take the test, be warned, there are some PG-13 issues discussed.

http://www.okcupid.com/matchme?u=SaraTravel

5 comments:

Tricia and Michael said...

well, we (individually) took the test- I like funny things like that. fyi trish scored 50%, mike scored 25%. :)

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

Apparently my score made you 48% happy, so says the score. Did you make those questions up?

Are you curious about others views of gay people, there seemed to be a lot of those questions.

@lliE from FreshlyCompleted said...

Sorry, I just have to add this comment, too.

Do you love how the ones taking your quiz (well, and commenting) are your sister's in law and brother?

not-so-quiet mom said...

Hmmm...sadly we're only 48% compatible. Maybe it's not meant to be. There was a hint that you're not necessarily looking for someone like yourself, so maybe that's why you're only 69% compatible with yourself. Now, which personality wrote the quiz & which one took it?

Sara Hendricks said...

I do like that my family is taking the test to see if we're compatible.


I am surprised that Catherine and I aren't more compatible though...I thought we would have been a better match!